Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This afternnon, I swung by Best Buy Off Lake Forest and the 5, and noticed a nice E-blue in the lot.. so I parked next to it, and went inside. When I came out with DVD's in hand.. it was still there, I noticed Dynoworks Stickers, and figured he must frequent the forums.. So I started to write a note..

As I was writing the note he came up, and we started talkin, turns out its htoudiee, really nice guy, showed me his Dyno Sheets n stuff....I didnt have mine on me, otherwise it would have been a nice session of "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours..." lol , jk

So we then went for a little cruise near Best Buy which was awesome, was my first time goin driving next to a guy in an SRT that wasnt a prick;)...lol, and in case anyone was wondering... no laws of anykind we're broken... :eveilgrin , well, no thats a lie.. I did make a lane change w/out signaling... :jester: hehehe. It was awesome....Look forward to meetin up with ya again dude.Maybe tomorrow, if you guys do get together, call me and let me know:)

Peace

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Hey man,
Tonight was also good.

for anyone who didn't know, we all met tonight again (Me, sphinx, Silver04, X_srt4_X, Lord J) it was good.

I had just put 87 octand gas in mine :wah?!: :wah?!: and my engine is working like crap right now. oh well, I wanted to really see what's up.

It was a fun night.
See y'all tomorrow or so...

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im gonna try to get the Pics I took up,too late now, i'll do it in the morn...It was fun:)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Maybe tonogh. Not sure yet. Call me up we'll get something going .
H.T.

sisoul said:
I was looking for something to do tonight. No one posted anything so i thought nothing was going on. Sigh, oh well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.