Oceanside, CA 92054

760-433-4668

First meet is this Thursday at 6 pm. :thumbsup:
Map
Damn, to far for me to go on a thursday...... :crying:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'll be there....hopefully I'll be back in town by then so don't everybody leave right away if people don't show up on time. I'm taking the day off work to drive up to Valencia to meet slow79ford halfway and pick up his wheels and tires he had for sale. Hey Punkrokdood....thanks for starting up the thread...I'm still suffering from long weekend lag.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I say move it to 7pm give people a little more time to get through traffic or even 8:00. however 6:00 is good for me.

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
punkrokdood said:
depends... do you have to give up beer, boobs and wings for that 1 million??? if so, then boobies>$1,000,000
No of course not.. What man in his right mind would give up boobies?? You can just buy all the wings, boobs, and beer you want with a million dollars.. :clap:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
lol.....Jason....

I'd love to go...i cannot make tuesdays or thursday meets....im in Church.... ah well...i hope you heathens have fun :rofl:

·
Registered
571 Posts
im sure the first few can show up around 6:00 and then save places for the later crowd.see you all there.hey brian you should probaly start heading this way now.

1 - 20 of 1432 Posts