Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[rant]does los angeles ALWAYS own us? or are there meets going on down here that I am just not aware of? i mean, i'm willing to drive my ass up there, but can we at least do stuff occasionally down here? [/rant]

seriously though, are there ever things going on down here? i think it'd even be cool if we got a lotta srt's together at qualcomm, even just spectators, park all together, etc. i dunno. if people are interested, i could try to look into arranging something, but i'm in the process of moving, so someone else may want to do it. - shawn

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
I'm in the military, and have a very hectic schedule. Otherwise, I probably would try and plan some shit down here.. But, that's what I just go to random meets here and there if I can..

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
We do go to Fusion Cafe just about every Tuesday and hang out.. There's the usuals like me, nyburner, engrishmofaka, and moltenice that go there.. But once in a while we'll get some other people.. We just hang out and bs, it's kinda cool though because there are always other cars there.. 350z's, m3's, evo's, sti's, s2000's.. You name it. It's pretty chill..

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool- can you post location of fusion cafe for me? i used to live @ 163/friars, but am now up in oceanside

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
hmmm i like shopping at carlsbad... that tgif meet was pretty fun.

:meow:

·
SRTforums Photoshop Expert
7,282 Posts
yup. next time i think i just might order something :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
how bout we ALL meet up at qualcom friday the 10th?

yes no?

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
The-Violator said:
We do go to Fusion Cafe just about every Tuesday and hang out.. There's the usuals like me, nyburner, engrishmofaka, and moltenice that go there.. But once in a while we'll get some other people.. We just hang out and bs, it's kinda cool though because there are always other cars there.. 350z's, m3's, evo's, sti's, s2000's.. You name it. It's pretty chill..

yeah, i dont see why all the other SD SRT's dont come out.........

WAIT A MINUTE, that reminds me......... :jester:

WHo owns a black srt and likes to hit up Cheetahs alone on tuesday nights? :rofl:
We spotted some guy pullin in there and parking, then after a while leaving and as he passed up he got on it... :zzzz:

Next time stop and chill for a second whoever you are... we'll call you the "cheetah bandit" :hi:

oh and i pretty much avoid Qualcomm at all costs.... the 1/8 is against my religion or something. I guess its helps in learning to launch very well, but if i lost to a 110Hp civic because of tractions issues, i would be highly upset.

·
Registered
276 Posts
sounds like someone's afraid to see what their car runs ;) tonguestic.

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Charger_kid said:
sounds like someone's afraid to see what their car runs ;) tonguestic.
your right, i have no clue what my car would run in the 1/8..... but i know what it runs on the I-15 ;)

:eveilgrin

·
Registered
530 Posts
fellow s.d'er checking in,i'm down for a meet or whatever,just let me know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts