Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
hahahah ya right dallas u havent hung out wiht us in like 5 years!!!!! "glue" pish posh!

but hey me and 2.4lturboman(steven not me the other one) are gana do some tunin this week with st2 + boost controler. if yall wana hang out call my cell 210-863-9028
if my Tein Stechs get here by saterday we will do those also.

ps the car show is this week end at the conventioncenter if any one wants to go i wanted to!

ps castrol like the new avatar :cow:

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
castrol said:
Yeah, what happened to you Mr. Unsociable?

Drove almost 5 hours to hang out with the SA crowd, and you don't even show.
Wuzzup wit dat yo?

~castrol
my boss said i could not go to the car show, then he said i could but i was with a customer for most of the day.

wanted to go BAAAAD

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
i needed a spring compressor!, plus this guy was just wanting to hang out.... obviously somthin u dont know to much about stragler lol all wrokin all the time not chilin wiht all the other srt's not comin tot he car shows! :rofl:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I cant help it that you drank some Hatorade this morning Steven....haha I'm at the track every Wed. night. Although, Something's wrong with my car. Possible clutch slip or ignition problem....hesitates baaaaad

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
SpoolnSRT420 said:
I cant help it that you drank some Hatorade this morning Steven....haha I'm at the track every Wed. night. Although, Something's wrong with my car. Possible clutch slip or ignition problem....hesitates baaaaad
Did you check your plugs ?
I will be out there Wednesday , see you out there.

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2.4TURBOMAN said:
Yea we got them on rite before it started raining , actualy it just started sprinkling when we finished , the car feels [email protected] sweet.
how long of a job is the stage 3 suspension install? it has been sitting in my living room for a week and I need to get it put on.

i may be at the track friday. need to see how things work out.

freddo

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.