Dodge SRT Forum banner
2901 - 2920 of 2926 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
knockhead this guy does not have a facebook :stab:
<--------------------

My srt needs a bunch of suspension work. All buchings , Control Arms, Ball Joints, Axles and Coilovers. Who has a free weekend in december?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hey everyone...probably not the right the place on the forum to do this but...

just putting out a feeler on selling my SRT-4 . its a 2004 with 74k on the block. new head.. about 200mi on the head. it has a 3076 Dbb turbo, AGP return line.. 750cc inj.. walbro fuel pump..probably needs to be changed out.. turbo xs dtec fc/bc..Gameboy was stolen..so it running on a suggested tune...BFMI... HKS BOV. new stock struts. new front tires..back tires still like new... interior is stock...has a rip on the bolster on the drivers seat.

just don't have time for it anymore. i had plans for it when i moved back to SATX...but with the new job traveling all the time. its gonna be hard. it was one accident...i rear ended a van on H-1 in hawaii..but the damage wasn't bad and Ins fixed it.

car runs strong...but stumbles either cause it needs a real tune or the fuel pump is going..not sure which. so needless to say it needs some maintenance and loving. im asking 7k obo. It pains me to see it just see it sitting there unloved. if you think you want to take this project on LMK. my name is Andres and my number is 808-292-7352. Im honest and ill talk to you about all the issues and history of the car. Ive been the only owner since it rolled off the assembly line. I love this car and its been fun for me and my family. please dont bother me if your not serious. thanks for reading. ...oh yeah..it has current reg and safety..tx plates too

Seriously trying to sell her now. Got the green light for a new car from my Commanding Officer. If you know anyone looking of a Project this is it. I can not devote any more time to her with my schedule. I drive her daily...still running good. price is now 5500 firm. she has 83kmi on her now. PM for my number and we can talk more.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Whazzzz up Bitts Long time ^^^..... No FatBook

·
Registered
327 Posts
If anyone here knew Santiago with the orange srt. He was involved in an accident last night and passed away. Rumors are he was clipped by a black srt challenger. RIP

2901 - 2920 of 2926 Posts