Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I get ahold of Neil, i don't have his email address anymore....kinda deleted the emails from before when I upgraded the firmware and fixed the same burnt LED that just burnt out again...thanks

Marcos

·
Registered
783 Posts
Well I'm glad I can be of assistance, and it's nice to know that I'm good for something. Any other vendors you need some assistance with? ;-)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey guys sorry I'm late to this thread, but I don't usually know if someone has posted in this forum. In general, PM me for a faster reply as I get emails when those come in. Or email me directly.

btw, it's better if you email support1 [at] veisystems [dot] com because more people check that.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys sorry I'm late to this thread, but I don't usually know if someone has posted in this forum. In general, PM me for a faster reply as I get emails when those come in. Or email me directly.

btw, it's better if you email support1 [at] veisystems [dot] com because more people check that.
that's cool, i already got a reply from Neil this morning...i'll be sending out the gauge to him this coming thursday....but thanks anyways!!

Marcos

1 - 6 of 6 Posts