Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently a District Manager for Southern Wine & Spirits. There is a sales/merchandising job opening in the Corona territory. If anyone is interested let me know... You have to be over 21 and have a pretty clean driving record... Good pay and good benifits. Thanks....:thumbsup:

PM me if you have any questions....

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Nathan Villegas said:
I'm currently a District Manager for Southern Wine & Spirits. There is a sales/merchandising job opening in the Corona territory. If anyone is interested let me know... You have to be over 21 and have a pretty clean driving record... Good pay and good benifits. Thanks....:thumbsup:

PM me if you have any questions....
So mr. big cheese lol, whats the job description :jester:

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
not sure if i want to get back into that game. I worked merchandising for gate city for 2 years, then moved up doin monster energy merchandising for a year, then moved up to monster van man (sales out of the van) for 2 years till finally I became a full time salesman for all of gate city's products. PM me with some details about hours and whatnot...I already know the salesman in that territory (I forget his name but he drive's a gold colored nissan altima if memory serves correctly) and I'll look it over and get back with ya

·
Registered
901 Posts
Haha My borke ass needs a job! All I know how to do is KICK! oh and perform a vast amount of orthopedic surgeries! Goodluck nate! You going to the clinic tonight?

·
Registered
573 Posts
nate....saw you at the mall today. i was in my girls lancer so i couldnt get your attention...but car looks nooice as usual!

/thread jack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts