Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got some stage 2 injectors sitting around & im running stage 1 .
my question is how tuneable are those s2 injectors if i put em in?
With my afc

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
eddysrt4 said:
I got some stage 2 injectors sitting around & im running stage 1 .
my question is how tuneable are those s2 injectors if i put em in?
With my afc
Piece of cake. I had that setup at one time.

Marion

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
eddysrt4 said:
did it run good? cause im runing lean w/out them
eddy,

It ran bad ass. :readclose

At that time I had it dyno tuned for the low load closed loop to keep the fuel trims and idle where it needed to be and then for WOT. That was before my WB and DTEC.

The STG2 injector is only plus 10% on fuel over the STG1 injector. For a total of plus 30% over my stock 03 injectors. On an 04 injector it's plus 10% total.

So make a -10 correction on the Lo settings thru the rpm range. At idle rpm or near make it -20. Do the Hi range with an initial -10% thru the rpm range and road/dyno tune to detail it out from there. Using STG2 injectors in a STG1 car provides increased timing as the safc has to clamp the map signal to reduce the inj pulse and lean the AFR.

Now you owe me 25.00 :clap:

FYI,

Marion

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mario03srt said:
eddy,

It ran bad ass. :readclose

At that time I had it dyno tuned for the low load closed loop to keep the fuel trims and idle where it needed to be and then for WOT. That was before my WB and DTEC.

The STG2 injector is only plus 10% on fuel over the STG1 injector. For a total of plus 30% over my stock 03 injectors. On an 04 injector it's plus 10% total.

So make a -10 correction on the Lo settings thru the rpm range. At idle rpm or near make it -20. Do the Hi range with an initial -10% thru the rpm range and road/dyno tune to detail it out from there. Using STG2 injectors in a STG1 car provides increased timing as the safc has to clamp the map signal to reduce the inj pulse and lean the AFR.

Now you owe me 25.00 :clap:

FYI,

Marion
kewl man Great info marion :thumbsup:
thanks alot man im gonna go ahead and try this :clap: :yourock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts