Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to pick some brains if i could. I think im getting to much fuel and it causeing me to loose hp. I was thinking about getting a safc2 and dyno tuning my car in. But since the safc2 is kind of like clamping the map anyway i was thinking spending less $ and using a clamp. Any help would be great. thanx guys. oh mods, cai, s1, 3" o2, full 3" exh., 8mm wires, ngk's @.35, forged wga, greddy profec2 @ 19psi, some other stuff. thanx

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Vector said:
This is from dasmopars car tonight doing some more tuning with coolmist and his Dasmopar clamp.

Top one is 2nd 3rd 4th

Bottom is 3rd only

I think bang for the buck the clamp is cool. We've got more then one car running good on my clamp now. Allthough my clamp is no diffrent then any other clamp. They all work the same.

·
Registered
626 Posts
dyno your car and get a baseline afr first. with your mods those are some good track times on street tires and with stage 1 injectors i'm sure you're aren't going to be that rich to begin with.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JustANeonButBadass said:
dyno your car and get a baseline afr first. with your mods those are some good track times on street tires and with stage 1 injectors i'm sure you're aren't going to be that rich to begin with.
Thats exacly what i want to do before i do either. My thought for engine safty, is to go with a fuel pump and safc to pull fuel. I think i would be able to lean it just right. On the dyno of course.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
if you're thinking of clamping, don't be a fool and not add fuel above the clamped setting!

emanage that bitch

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
S-AFC = adjustable MAP clamp

It doesn't kinda clamp the MAP signal, it does clamp the MAP signal but in an adjustable way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts