Dodge SRT Forum banner

sad day in south florida......

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  cali 
#1 ·
well the first srt-4 has been wrecked.......a friend of mine got hit tonight and the bastard ran.......down in south florida.......ill post more details as i get them

#6 ·
Damn, the first casulty? I fell like I should send it some flowers,....your friend, too...

#7 ·
My SRT4 is black and barely two weeks old. This is how the accident happened: I was goin down the road and it (the other car) was crossin at like 4 mph i was doin like 60 and it was a blind turn. I hit the horn down shifted to 1st, i had to swerve to miss him then i hit the median and broke both left rims. The rim broke and hit the front caliper and it broke the caliper off. Basically my rotor broke in half my caliper is draggin on the street with brake fluid every where. Every spoke on my front rim is completely broken so i dont know how the tire is still on the car. its not totaled but its goin to b over a grand in repairs and im pretty sure the A-arm is bent. I was about to order my atp stage 2 kit but now all the money i was goin to put into that will be gone
thats what the owner told me, hes only 17 so right now i wish him luck with the 'rents.

#8 ·
acr2nv said:
My SRT4 is black and barely two weeks old. This is how the accident happened: I was goin down the road and it (the other car) was crossin at like 4 mph i was doin like 60 and it was a blind turn. I hit the horn down shifted to 1st, i had to swerve to miss him then i hit the median and broke both left rims. The rim broke and hit the front caliper and it broke the caliper off. Basically my rotor broke in half my caliper is draggin on the street with brake fluid every where. Every spoke on my front rim is completely broken so i dont know how the tire is still on the car. its not totaled but its goin to b over a grand in repairs and im pretty sure the A-arm is bent. I was about to order my atp stage 2 kit but now all the money i was goin to put into that will be gone
thats what the owner told me, hes only 17 so right now i wish him luck with the 'rents.
Well hopefully ( pretty sure) the other individual is at fault...if they ever catch the fucker.

#13 ·
This is my third time hearing about this and it still hurts. He just got it too. Damn. *Bows head for a moment of silence as "taps" plays in background*

#15 ·
neonracerone said:
This is my third time hearing about this and it still hurts. He just got it too. Damn. *Bows head for a moment of silence as "taps" plays in background*
Dude u live in weeki waachie for real?

OMG! My in-laws live up that way. Watcha do for fun? :twisted:

#17 ·
:cry: my heart weeps for you my friend

#19 ·
i got them all here:

http://import.h8rs.com/Noo1_UnderStands/originals/

#21 ·
acr2nv said:
i got them all here:

http://import.h8rs.com/Noo1_UnderStands/originals/
Rezise those things and compress them.
800-1000 pixels is good enough.
800KB for a pic is insane. I got a 17 inchs screen here at work and still cane see shit properly :x :x :x

#23 ·
NeonWaSp said:
hint* remove originals and you'll find the ones that i shrunk earlier.
Cool....that bandwidth bill muust be a bitch at the end of the month with huge pictures like that aorund :)

Il look at the shrinked ones :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.