Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up, i would like to meet up with as many of you as possible. I dont have an SRT yet, workin on it, itll come soon. Like to meet new people that share the same SRT/Neon love i do and always lookin 4 new friendz. Any 1 free tonight.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WRX ownerz as well, i like that car too, maybe we here in sac can bury the hatchett, and just own everyone else out there, well u guyz anyway for know. I think it would be tight to get the 2 sets of car ownerz together for chit chat and shit talkin, all in fun. I work at round table on Sunrise and Antelope, free pizza to whoever comes in tonight between 6 and 10. 2nd job

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
SRT-4OwNzU said:
Whats up, i would like to meet up with as many of you as possible. I dont have an SRT yet, workin on it, itll come soon. Like to meet new people that share the same SRT/Neon love i do and always lookin 4 new friendz. Any 1 free tonight.

Heh its friday who isnt free :). What area of sac are you in?

I smell SRT-4 fun tonight :twisted:

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Wow you guys are going to go out in the rain! Hell i dont even drive my scooby in the rain and i have AWD lol.

(ipaid im getting my shit tinted in a few hours w00t w00t)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im in citrus heights, come by the round table on sunrise and antelope between 6 and 10, im the oven guy, i guess thats what they call it. anywayz. i would love to tool around with someone with an srt, have some fun, ill hook u up with a pizza.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
SRT-4OwNzU said:
Im in citrus heights, come by the round table on sunrise and antelope between 6 and 10, im the oven guy, i guess thats what they call it. anywayz. i would love to tool around with someone with an srt, have some fun, ill hook u up with a pizza.

I might be able to. I have to help out at my moms work tonight so I might not get a chance to drop by. If I can't tonight then how about this weekend?

·
Registered
537 Posts
my friend is over by sunrise and coloma. is that close to antelope? I am going up there tomorrow morning and spending the weekend up there.
Is it supposed to rain tomorrow evening? I really want to get some racing in and get kicked off the track for running faster than 14.00 without an sfi approved helmet. I should be able to get 13's with the boost controller at 16psi and the firm motor mounts. I am very impressed with how easy it is to launch now. no hydraulics when you give it more than 1/2 throttle :lol: But it does add some NVH, but it is worth it for the extra traction it enables.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
It's a beutiful day. . my car is shiny (as usual) anyone in sacto around?

I gotta have some downtown fun I think :twisted:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I may not have an SRT-4 quite yet (going into to see into trading/finances today)

But I'm a Saturn enthusiast in the Sacto area.

Im technically in Fair Oaks

Since the Saturn community around here is non-existent it would be cool to hang out with my future family (hopefully)

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Well I know Ipaid doesn't own one anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.