Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an a/f gauge, and the oxygen sensor kit. I heard that i got to get a bung welded to my downpipe to install it. Where can i get this fucking bung welded on at?? Please help...and also does it matter that i have an aftermarket downpipe??

·
Registered
926 Posts
If you have stage 1 or higher just take out the stock down stream sensor and put it there.

Mike

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
If not there is a local shop near acme and 90 if ur by there. They charged me 10 bucks to weld my new bung on there. Lmk for more directions if u need them..

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
If not there is a local shop near acme and 90 if ur by there. They charged me 10 bucks to weld my new bung on there. Lmk for more directions if u need them..

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, but the wire of the guage, i know its ground,power, and signal. where do put that shit, and i have the sensor kit and i'm suppose to plug it into something but i dont know what. i'm totally lost, and i'm an idot

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
SRT4Donkey said:
ok, but the wire of the guage, i know its ground,power, and signal. where do put that shit, and i have the sensor kit and i'm suppose to plug it into something but i dont know what. i'm totally lost, and i'm an idot
nah, don't feel like an idiot...shit, i can barely even change the coil pack off of my car...and when i did do it, i lost 3 bolts...HAHA !!!, i drove around for about 6 months with one bolt holding my coil pack in place...now that's being an idiot...

just take it to a shop...

carlos nice

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I have always taken my project cars to Precision R. They back their work and offer fair pricing. They used to work on my EVO and now work on my SRT-4. Ask for William he owns the shop.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i installed my oil pressure gauge and i have the sensor kit (ihavev the mopar gauge and you needed the sensor kit) so i thought it would be simply, i'm just lost. i bouught it used so i dont have directions.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Mike V. said:
SRT4Donkey said:
what do i do with the stock sensor??
put it in the garage. The computer isn't looking for it anymore.

Mike

how is this true...i had stage 1 and my o2 sensor threw a code for the bottom o2 but it was a little damaged..but if its not looking for it why would it throw a code? I put in a new one and code is gone

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
SRT4Donkey said:
isnt pecision r a honda shop??
They are know for custom turbo kits for Hondas and engine swaps. Over the last year they have been working a great deal with EVO's. They work on pretty much any performance turbo cars. Great shop and they stand by thier work. Something rare these days in the world of fly by night shops and unqualified mechanics.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts