Dodge SRT Forum banner
341 - 360 of 396 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
I'll keep my eyes open for small tough boxes. If you can estimate a size that would help.

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
yeah, but I won't know the size until I finish the layout... whew.

the energy is hot in here. you guys need to calm down a bit. :)

Thanks for the leads on enclosures. I'll look into them...

There's not much I can do right now, I'm on vacation.

But, rest assured, when I get back I'll get on it.

For now, just pass the word around to everyone you know with S2 w/ toys or S3 w/ toys.

PM never2muchboost to get on the info list. Those of you on our list will get updates about our product. Plus, it helps us to have an idea how many people are interested when we order initial batches of parts....

·
Registered
230 Posts
What about me?

never2muchboost said:
not quite sure as of yet,now that i know it works i have a little bit of research to do.if all goes and we can keep the cost down then we can give a decent price.since we got it working i started keeping an interest list of people that want it(which is growing by the minute).we would like to make these on a printed board which will keep assembly relatively simple.the final product will be very user friendly,all you will have to do is plug the connector into c4 and hook up a power and ground.dont quote me on this but im guestimating in the 100 range with a refundable core charge for the c4 block off connectors.those connectors cost me 55 bucks and they retail for much more!!
Please put me on the list too and man I am so glad that there are people like you (and the otheers who helped) out there to help us out. I read this whole thread from begining to end and I am amazed at the knowledge that some of you have in regard to this type of stuff. Great Job! Thank you!

·
Registered
189 Posts
PM sent. GREAT JOB GUYS ! ! ! ! ! !

phrozen said:
yeah, but I won't know the size until I finish the layout... whew.

the energy is hot in here. you guys need to calm down a bit. :)

Thanks for the leads on enclosures. I'll look into them...

There's not much I can do right now, I'm on vacation.

But, rest assured, when I get back I'll get on it.

For now, just pass the word around to everyone you know with S2 w/ toys or S3 w/ toys.

PM never2muchboost to get on the info list. Those of you on our list will get updates about our product. Plus, it helps us to have an idea how many people are interested when we order initial batches of parts....

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Guys, great job. :clap: If I ever see you two at a meet/town, the drinks are on me. I can not thank you two enough for what you have done for all the owners and future owners of SRT-4's What you have now done is help sell more S2 and S3 kits. You should get a kick back from Mopar. :thumbsup:

Please add me to your list of buyers. I have taken care of the P0633, so with your SRT-4 Smoke and Mirror's Black Box with one red LED, there shouldn't be any issues.

You guys ROCK !!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
May I suggest these be sold in order of "need" ....

Some may "need" to correct their transmission fault codes sooner then others..

I am on the list but will not "need" to be one of the first.. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
2Point4 said:
Some may "need" to correct their transmission fault codes sooner then others..

I am on the list but will not "need" to be one of the first.. :thumbsup:
Ahh, of course, becuase some of our more obsessive-compulsive members :wah?!: may be WAY more bothered by these codes than the more relaxed members:bandit: .

For instance, I will promise that I will never obsess about them, but I thinks folks in NY and PA are generally more uptight

·
Registered
396 Posts
glhs837 said:
Ahh, of course, becuase some of our more obsessive-compulsive members :wah?!: may be WAY more bothered by these codes than the more relaxed members:bandit: .

For instance, I will promise that I will never obsess about them, but I thinks folks in NY and PA are generally more uptight
I have a few items I want to take care of first but I can say that this will be bothering me more and more toward the Winter. I get wierd about stuff every Winter around the same time here in PA.. Gives me something to do while I am not driving the car everyday collecting salt.. :hellno: . Funny, I never had this problem back in Tennessee.. :flame:

·
Banned
9,475 Posts
glhs837 said:

some people in cali get like that too... which is weird, cali is usually laid back... guess its a car thing... laid back, except when it comes to our cars :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
glhs837 said:
It must be the water from NJ :rofl:

341 - 360 of 396 Posts