Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i see lots of people ditching the s2 wga for the agp unit. what are the differances of running the 2? does the agp hold boost better? im curious to know what the pro's and con's between the 2.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I think its because the AGP is vary easy to tune in the boost.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Epix said:
i see lots of people ditching the s2 wga for the agp unit. what are the differances of running the 2? does the agp hold boost better? im curious to know what the pro's and con's between the 2.
The agp has a stronger spring and is more "adjustable" and will ultimately hold more boost BUT................

Holding boost for the sake of holding boost is not the most important thing. Its the overall power/torque produced accross the rpm range and quarter mile times that matter. The stage 2 wga is SPECIFICALLY selected for the stage 2 PCM and the PCM is tunned precisely to the stage 2 wga spring.

If I was running a stage 2 PCM I would most certainly run the stage 2 wga. I would not to disreguard the engineering behind the product.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm good point. probably not worth it for me because i plan on upgrading to s3r. but i dont even have the darn car yet so....

anyone who has done this could you tell me the gains and what you think?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts