Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Race gas L.E.D. is dimly lit, with switch in the off position. In the on position, works as it's supposed to. I.C. sprayer light works fine.
I think I remember someone on here having a similar problem. I've searched with no luck.
Obviously, the L.E.D. is picking up voltage in the off position. The wires are in the correct slots, and I was very carefull with the harness, so I really doubt I knicked a wire.
The rest of the S2 seems to be working fine. It has only been in since last night. The race gas mode has not been tested with race gas, so I can't say for sure it works.
Anybody else experience this?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Yep, everybody, no biggie, think I'll shake a tree and see if they have made a fix for this. You can be pretty sure your racegas function is still working, since I've not heard of any failures of it, I know mine works fine:) And yes, my led does the dimly lit thing.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks glhs. I didn't know the problem was with everybody. I feel better now, thanks for the quick response.
I need to work on my search skills. It's a problem everyone has and I couldn't find it! :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
hal? AFAIK, the blue has never had this problem. I have one of the first 20, and it's the red for me.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Robert V. said:
I thought PVO said that it was supposed to be dimly lit.
I highly doubt that when s2 was designed, PVO said, lets keep the high octane switch L.E.D. dimly lit in the off position. It was an oversight, with obvious review, was deemed negligable, So they let it be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.