Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife set up a race with two coworkers from work. A 98 mustang 4.6L and a 98 Trans am running not cat. I met her up there when they got off and they were all talking shit asking us if we were scared. Anyways we took it to the beltway. First the gt...2nd gear at about 3 grand. Burn! So now my wife is all excited and the guy wants to race her again. We slow down at a green light at about 5 mph take off...burn! We raced the Trans am at the next light from a dig our car took the trans am by a car length. The funny part about it is the trans am guy swore he had a 8 second car and that he had a turbo. BULLSHIT! His motor looked stock and All I saw was that he had done his exhaust. It was just loud. And the mustang was actually honest about his car but just under estimating ours. The stang raced our buddie yesterday that has a gst that keeps up with ours and he claimed he beat him. All in all it was a good night for my wife...I need my liscence back!!!! :ben:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?????????

Ive actually seen a red one runnin around there. Also theres a red one in my apartments that rides around there. And mine is red also but an ACR and I sometimes ride around shaver and fairmont...why?

·
Registered
785 Posts
I think I spoke to you....I have a black with silver stripes...Were you the guy in the apartments off of fairmont? If so then yeah I have seen your wife driveing the car here and there. My mom just moved into those apartments.

·
Registered
814 Posts
ACR Racer said:
Ive actually seen a red one runnin around there. Also theres a red one in my apartments that rides around there. And mine is red also but an ACR and I sometimes ride around shaver and fairmont...why?

Hey man I talked to you two on fairmont a couple weeks ago. I live in Fairmont Oaks. I'll run you,I have a 4.6L w/exhaust.
-Brad

·
Registered
785 Posts
goldenbluesrt said:
Hey man I talked to you two on fairmont a couple weeks ago. I live in Fairmont Oaks. I'll run you, I have a 03 COBRA w/exhaust. that could run high 11's
-Brad

fixed it for ya... :hi: You and I both know your car is a whole other type of shiznits compared to other 4.6l.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats me!

srt-4Sonny said:
I think I spoke to you....I have a black with silver stripes...Were you the guy in the apartments off of fairmont? If so then yeah I have seen your wife driveing the car here and there. My mom just moved into those apartments.
Yea that was me whats up? Nice ride you have.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cobra

goldenbluesrt said:
Hey man I talked to you two on fairmont a couple weeks ago. I live in Fairmont Oaks. I'll run you,I have a 4.6L w/exhaust.
-Brad
Was it that cobra you were in? HAHA You ran my wife and she lost. Thats a quick mug

·
Registered
814 Posts
srt-4Sonny said:
fixed it for ya... :hi: You and I both know your car is a whole other type of shiznits compared to other 4.6l.

:jester: :jester:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
its a mustang cant be that fast :)

i got 100$ on brad :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts