1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
NO2blue said:
I think S2 sucks
S0w/[email protected]
S2w/[email protected]
Someone pleeeease tell me I didn't just wasted $850 for nothing??

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
More then likely your AIT sensor is picking up colder readings from when you spray... It's pulling timing like a biiiiitch... Either move the nozzle just a little bit closer or get a piggyback to control timing.... Also something is up with the car on a 75 shot.. What are your jet sizes?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ReiKo said:
More then likely your AIT sensor is picking up colder readings from when you spray... It's pulling timing like a biiiiitch... Either move the nozzle just a little bit closer or get a piggyback to control timing.... Also something is up with the car on a 75 shot.. What are your jet sizes?

My jets are nitrous-41, fuel-24 and is the AIT sensor the one on the cold IC pipe? my nozzle is nowhere near it,I placed it 3 inchs away from the TB.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ReiKo said:
NX Kit? Nos Kit?

Mods? Tires? Temp for that day? Bottle Heater? Bottle Pressure? Line Size?
The temp was maybe 70s and I have a bottle warmer the line size is the one that can with the kit (-4 fitting????)
Its a NX kit
MODS:
INJEN INTAKE
MOPAR BOV,EXHAUST,STS
3' DP
24X8.5X15 MT SLICKS

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
not sure but a das mopar map clamp would help you alot

this is how

when you spray your car sees a incressed boost and pulls timing less timing.... slower

you want to get everything out of your car?

get a AGP wastegate put it on the green line set it for 20 lbs peak falling to like 15... no more then 20..

get a map clamp have your car tuned for 20 psi using the clamp have the dyno pull started at 2500rpms. keep working on the clamp till you see 12.3A/F usign a wide band or 12.5 using a sniffer.... wide band > sniffer...

@ redline you should see 11.1

ok now tune your boost back to 18 peak psi boost falling to like 14 or so it will

now go spray it have fun and hold on

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.