Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just wanted to say that S&P has some excellent customer service,answered all my question and helped with everything..I ordered a set of sways from them and they came to my house with in 5 days or so, fast delivery indeed. Anywho to the review..

Ok first off I drove an srt with the hotckiss sways before and it felt very solid, car was stiffer then at stock for sure...But this srt wasn't lowered like my car..But I still don't really feel any difference between these 2 set of sways.

Well last night we installed my sways and I took her for a spin..And let me tell you it was a night and day difference for sure.The car felt way stiffer it felt more solid...It's kind of hard to explain but it feels safer for sure..Took a couple of turns and it had minimal to no body roll what so ever.I took one hard right turn up a very steep hill and my rear right tire came off the ground that's how stiff it is.These sways most def do the job.

I didn't even push my car like I usually do when I hit the canyons being that I was on city streets but I could tell already that I'm gonna have fun the next time I hit some nice roads ;)

So if you're on a budget like me,and don't mind having a better handling car these sways are for you...I have to say best bang for the buck. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Right now I would say they are the best "bang for the buck" out of all the items I sell. Also very popular. We usually have 5-10 sets at any given time ready to go out. This is one of the first things ANYONE should do to their car. You should always start w/ handling before going to the power. Thanks for the great Review HoTSauZE!!!

·
Registered
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
srtowner said:
I got the same sways from S&P and love them. The differance is like night and day. Did you also get the tension struts?
No sir..But I love my car even more now with the sways..I even went for a drive on my lunch break :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
I know the feeling! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thepowertowin said:
I know the feeling! :thumbsup:
:lol: :hi:
Thanks again for everything bro :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
HoTSauZE said:
:lol: :hi:
Thanks again for everything bro :thumbsup:
Anytime! :rockon

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
You can't get any better customer service. James rocks.

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Thanks Randy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts