Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a question. I ordered my eyelids from them(ruthless) how long did it take you guys to get this shipped to you? Or if someone from ruthless can help me find out when my order should arrive i be greatful.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Cashtro said:
just a question. I ordered my eyelids from them(ruthless) how long did it take you guys to get this shipped to you? Or if someone from ruthless can help me find out when my order should arrive i be greatful.
We ship Priority mail. If you orderd between thurdsday of last week and monday of this week, your order as not shipped until tuesday, due to hurrican francis. Were sorry if there is a delay guys, we pushed everything out on Tuesday, and were hoping the post office isnt backed up too bad! Priority mail takes 2-3 days usually, so expect them soon!

Josh

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got them today. goin 2 put them on right now, if i get my hands on a camera ill post pics god willing

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hate the turn out, the right lid was miscut. And its a bad turnout. $20 down there drain to shizzle. they only look good when the car drives past and not parked when people can get up close on them. Guess I'll be taking them off

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Cashtro said:
I hate the turn out, the right lid was miscut. And its a bad turnout. $20 down there drain to shizzle. they only look good when the car drives past and not parked when people can get up close on them. Guess I'll be taking them off
Give us a call, see if we can do something for you. What color is your car?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Black, what's the number?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm asking for whom?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn, thanks Josh. I just got off the phone with Tom, he said he'll put another order in the mail either today or 1st thing tomorrow morning. I wish they'd be here by Sat. then I'll take them to the meet with me, and get them put on by someone who knows a little better then I do.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Whats the part number for the winshield banner. What size , too? I'm gonna order lids too. I dont know which looks better eyelids #1 or #2. Which do you sell most of? Thnx

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Blk_04_Ownz_You said:
Whats the part number for the winshield banner. What size , too? I'm gonna order lids too. I dont know which looks better eyelids #1 or #2. Which do you sell most of? Thnx
We sell more #2 than #1, but I think the #1's look hot on black. Just a matter of personal opinion!

There are 2 seperate windshield banners, one is the filled SRT letters, the other is the hollow/outlined SRT letters, and we sell more of the hollow or outlined.

Josh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts