Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
thats awesome! AHHAHA and holy crap i LOVE teh cartman!!! :lol: thats classic:cool: what do "custom" badges cost? all the same? or price varies upon request?

i dont know what i'd get, but i was thinking maybe after i get my psi fi turbo kit i'll get "here's what i think of your f*ckin viper!" ahahhaha:cool:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mysrt4ownsyou said:
thats awesome! AHHAHA and holy crap i LOVE teh cartman!!! :lol: thats classic:cool: what do "custom" badges cost? all the same? or price varies upon request?

i dont know what i'd get, but i was thinking maybe after i get my psi fi turbo kit i'll get "here's what i think of your f*ckin viper!" ahahhaha:cool:
Prices will vary, as the more time we have to put in on the computer to create what you need! If its something simple, expect it to be $10 more than the usual $24.95. Call for prices on your ideas!

Josh

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
smoger said:
yes he means the normal badges are 25 and to do custom work for you they are charging 10 measly dollars.. whats the big mystery?
Alot of people have troubles understanding, that time is money! If I have to sit here on my computer for 30 minutes for a "simple" custom badge, then that is 30 minutes away from my current projects.

If anyone doesnt want to pay $10(which is small change for custom shit) then they should stick to the regular badges IMO.

Josh

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
SRT4shizzle said:
Alot of people have troubles understanding, that time is money! If I have to sit here on my computer for 30 minutes for a "simple" custom badge, then that is 30 minutes away from my current projects.

If anyone doesnt want to pay $10(which is small change for custom shit) then they should stick to the regular badges IMO.

Josh
AMEN! Yeah Josh, $10 extra for custom work is CHEAP! The $10 extra added onto the $25 isnt the problem for me, the problem is DECIDING WHAT TO GET CUSTOM MADE for myself that i want lmao! so many choices..... :eeeek:

·
Super Moderator
64,297 Posts
SRT4shizzle said:

Josh
:werd:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I hate you Josh, I just got your mopar front emblem, but now I want a new custom one. Damn you and your newer and better products.

On a more serious note, is there any way I could return the mopar embem, it's been on the car for 1 day and the car hasn't been driven yet, and possibly get a custom badge instead?

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
GetMeSRT! said:
Can you make VTEC badges? :D
I want one!!!!!

Oh.. you were only joking.. ahem...uh...*scans room...walks out very slowly..*

:jester:

wow....decisions....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.