·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will it hurt anything to run the open cutout constantly:clap:

·
Registered
457 Posts
tickets are the only thing i can think of lol! i do it all of the time. the only thing you have to worry about is if you have the electric cut out you may have to re-line the power plate with some rtv becase it will eventually burn off the gasket. nothing 4 dollars at autozone and 5 mins under the car wont cure.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
It used to be hard on the valves to run open headers back in the day...not sure if the same thing applies to a newer car with a turbocharger tho

·
Premium Member
45,259 Posts
Turbocruiser13 said:
It used to be hard on the valves to run open headers back in the day...not sure if the same thing applies to a newer car with a turbocharger tho
no it doesnt we get our back pressure from our turbos, you can remove your entire exhaust and all you will get is a bunch of melted shit and maybe a fire in the engine compartment......

·
Banned
352 Posts
Pizza Boy said:
Turbocruiser13 said:
no it doesnt we get our back pressure from our turbos, you can remove your entire exhaust and all you will get is a bunch of melted shit and maybe a fire in the engine compartment......
uhh im running open downpipe for like 8 months no problems and no tickets

·
Premium Member
45,259 Posts
markiebredsrt4 said:
Pizza Boy said:
Turbocruiser13 said:
your point it? you just said exactly what i said but i said minus the entire exhaust, i have an open dp and run it open as well....

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
jdonovannavy said:
tickets are the only thing i can think of lol! i do it all of the time. the only thing you have to worry about is if you have the electric cut out you may have to re-line the power plate with some rtv becase it will eventually burn off the gasket. nothing 4 dollars at autozone and 5 mins under the car wont cure.
i have a big leak and never used anything....which RTV will work best for the e-cutout???

·
Banned
352 Posts
Pizza Boy said:
markiebredsrt4 said:
Pizza Boy said:
Turbocruiser13 said:
your point it? you just said exactly what i said but i said minus the entire exhaust, i have an open dp and run it open as well....

my point is you somehow melted something? and got a ticket

so i said i haven't had any problems or melted things. I was somewhat backing you up.

THATS MY POINT

·
Registered
457 Posts
any kind of rtv i used the red rtv and it worked fine

·
Banned
917 Posts
markiebredsrt4 said:
Pizza Boy said:
markiebredsrt4 said:
Pizza Boy said:
Turbocruiser13 said:

so i said i haven't had any problems or melted things. I was somewhat backing you up.

THATS MY POINT
reading owns you.

read it again

and ekool let you back?

SCAMMING SCUMBAG FTL

·
Banned
352 Posts
christian! said:
markiebredsrt4 said:
Pizza Boy said:
markiebredsrt4 said:
Pizza Boy said:
Turbocruiser13 said:

THATS MY POINT
reading owns you.

read it again

and ekool let you back?

SCAMMING SCUMBAG FTL

no reading owns you.. you ****** that dude said that you will get a engine comparment fire and melt shit gtfo and take that whale of girl on your car with you

·
Banned
917 Posts
ok she's a whale. right

you're still a cheap bitch ass scammer. im surprised noones gotten to you in texas....yet.

homeless hobos > you

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
i ran open cutout for like 3 months and had no problems and no tickets, it was just ridiculously too loud and now i just bought a cutout

·
Banned
917 Posts
markiebredsrt4 said:
christian! said:
ok she's a whale. right

you're still a cheap bitch ass scammer. im surprised noones gotten to you in texas....yet.

homeless hobos > you

get out of here and go back to teh racists in texas forum

how'my racist?

steal anything else lately?

·
Banned
352 Posts
christian! said:
markiebredsrt4 said:
christian! said:
ok she's a whale. right

homeless hobos > you

how'my racist?

LOL i was just searching your name and stuff people hate on you more then me

never stole anything get your facts str8

are you that dudes ass buddy or something?

·
Banned
917 Posts
markiebredsrt4 said:
christian! said:
markiebredsrt4 said:
christian! said:
ok she's a whale. right

homeless hobos > you

how'my racist?

scam.

·
Banned
352 Posts
christian! said:
markiebredsrt4 said:
christian! said:
markiebredsrt4 said:
christian! said:
ok she's a whale. right

homeless hobos > you

how'my racist?

scam.

lol your a freaking pussy end of story

1 - 20 of 38 Posts