Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup it was relayed to me by someone close to DCX that they will be released in about a month or so...lets hope this is true

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
hopefully they are reliable sources. :)

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I will be heading the the SEMA Auto Salon in the LA Convention center in 2 weeks I will look for the Mopar rep if they have a spot and try and get a date from them

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
This is gonna get as bad as the car, isn't it?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
GLHS837 said:
This is gonna get as bad as the car, isn't it?
What do you mean Watson, please elaborate.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Chcek some posts from late Dec, early Jan, the hysteria was crazy. Nobody knew when the car was coming, people were asking, begging, demanding, threatening.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
This is the reason why I'm not rushing into the aftermarket engine mods.

If there's any chance this stuff can be covered under the warranty, it's well worth the wait.

Personally, I can't wait for the ECU upgrade, nobody knows this car better than the guys that built it. :wink:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I would imagine since they are doing Stages (packages) they will atleast come out in the stage packages maybe only stage 1 and 2 will be availble from the dealer at first or one of the 2. Since they have waited so long im surfe thats what the intent is.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
hemidakota said:
chubz said:
I will be heading the the SEMA Auto Salon in the LA Convention center in 2 weeks I will look for the Mopar rep if they have a spot and try and get a date from them
When is the LA show?
April 26-27 I think those are the two days I will try and see if I can find the link.

Here is the link http://www.ias2k2.com/ it says trends from Japan and Europe but im sure with over 800 booths Mopar will be there.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
who are "we"?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
uh oh......how can we be certain BJ that you are legit no offense?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Tell me what booth bJ and Ill be there like a rabid arangatang.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
orangutan :p

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
orangutan :p
This aint no spellin be motha flubba, yoou under stodd what I said right!

:wink:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you guys....i swear sometimes i wonder how i can trust my life to someone who cant spell...imagine that :lol: j/k 8)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts