Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put on my eyelids a few weeks back, but when I was cuttin' the excess vinyl, I accidentally cut into the rubber liner around the headlights. I called the dealership and told me it would be like $18 for them, not sure for both or one, but my question is this; do they come right off, or do you have to do something to get them off? Please any help would be nice. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh wait, let me guess. Read The Focking Manual, right?

·
Registered
741 Posts
WhiteRob1984 said:
I put on my eyelids a few weeks back, but when I was cuttin' the excess vinyl, I accidentally cut into the rubber liner around the headlights. I called the dealership and told me it would be like $18 for them, not sure for both or one, but my question is this; do they come right off, or do you have to do something to get them off? Please any help would be nice. Thanks!

They come off. They are helf by some clips on the headlight. The rubber liner has some "ears" to hook to the plastic tabs around the headlight. Very easy to replace. You have to remove the headlight which is also very easy. Just remove 2 long bolts holding the assembly and it comes out.

Percy

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pdieppa said:
They come off. They are helf by some clips on the headlight. The rubber liner has some "ears" to hook to the plastic tabs around the headlight. Very easy to replace. You have to remove the headlight which is also very easy. Just remove 2 long bolts holding the assembly and it comes out.

Percy
So it's very easy to do? Would you recommend puttin on the eyelids with the lights off? Also, is there a certain way the rubber liner goes on, 'cause the way it's on now, it's like half on the outside half tucked in (if that makes sense). I just wanna' make sure that when I get them, it's self explanitory to put the new ones on. Thanks!

·
Registered
741 Posts
You have to remove the headlight if you want to replace the rubber. It only fits one way. Take the assembly off and you will see what I'm talking about.

Percy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts