Dodge SRT Forum banner

2721 - 2730 of 2730 Posts

·
Registered
11,951 Posts
yea, but what's the smiles/$ factor? I know for me it's a pretty high number. :D

·
Registered
7,481 Posts
It's a great time to be into cars. I haven't found anything to pry me out of the SRT-4 as my DD though. One of these days, I'll do something crazy, and get one of these new top of the line muscle/sports cars.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
yea, but what's the smiles/$ factor? I know for me it's a pretty high number. :D
Well, that Camaro I mentioned is available in GREEN 😎
It's a Chevy though and it's the wrong shade of green, of course, needs to be darker.
Have wanted a dark green ride for years.

·
Registered
11,951 Posts
Well, that Camaro I mentioned is available in GREEN 😎
It's a Chevy though and it's the wrong shade of green, of course, needs to be darker.
Have wanted a dark green ride for years.

I got my dark green fix already. :D

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Oh you lucky dog. Sota!
British Racing Green (BRG) MGB.
Looks like a 1970 or 1971.
Mine was a Yellow 1969 with wire wheels and a Borg-Warner electric overdrive which made freeway cruising at 70 MPH an easy 2400 RPM.
If it were BRG, I probably would have kept it.
But I traded it for a yellow 2.8L Capri.
I seem to be confounded by yellow cars having owned a yellow 1977 Honda Civic 5-speed and now a yellow 2003 SRT-4.
But one day I'll find a Green-ie.

·
Super Moderator
15,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,729
Fieros Forever Museum Flooded Out

WOW, what a horrible situation :(

Earlier this week, the middle of Michigan’s lower peninsula received a torrential amount of rain, breaking two dams, flooding the cities of Midland, Sanford and others. The recovery—especially since a third of the state’s workforce is unemployed due to the pandemic—will be difficult and long. Michigan’s National Guard is helping the displaced.

One of the of businesses affected was the Fieros Forever Michigan museum on Saginaw Road in Sanford, just a quarter mile from one of the dams that failed. From the pictures it looks like the building came down, with the Fieros in it. To make matters worse, proprietor Tim Evans was in the process of shutting the place down and setting up its stock of cars for the auction block in July.
I'd be beside myself if my garage had 9 feet of water go through. We got flooded out by 5 feet of water in our offices at work last year and that was bad enough. Having your favorite car collection that you put together get destroyed? OUCH

2721 - 2730 of 2730 Posts