Dodge SRT Forum banner

2681 - 2685 of 2685 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,681
And just when you think the prices are bad...

You start looking at the options and the price just sky rockets... I was hoping to get this for right at 2k but hell it appears nearer to 3k, they better have DAMN good warranties, like 3 years for this shit.

·
Super Moderator
15,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,683
So... the black Neon sold, $2999, father and son showed up, I think the kid was about 20, couldn't stop grinning. I did a great job on that car, if he takes care of the general maintenance, should go for at least 3 years without anything major.

3k sitting in the safe, the sale of an entire car to offset the likely cost of one transmission haha.

·
Super Moderator
15,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,684
Okay, I'm getting set to purchase a pickup-hitch style bicycle rack, needs to be able to hold 3 bikes, and from the looks of things, most of them that size hold 4?

Anyone have any experience with this, and if so which one would you recommend? Hoping to get something that doesn't bounce all over and make a lot of racket.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Give SARiS bike racks a look.

I've got the Super clamp EX 4 bike.

It's not cheap but worth it, my opinion. Especially if you've got some $$$ invested in bicycles.

Easy to load/unload and holds the bikes very secure.

Cheers!!!

2681 - 2685 of 2685 Posts
About this Discussion
2.7K Replies
51 Participants
dave gregory
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing