Dodge SRT Forum banner

2661 - 2680 of 2730 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Flooding does suck. It's done raining here in Bro-cal finally. yes the drought is officially over. Just about time for fire season to start again. lmao

RES

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Flooding does suck. It's done raining here in Bro-cal finally. yes the drought is officially over. Just about time for fire season to start again. lmao

RES
...and start tinkerin', or in my case preparing for the smog check...already got the PCM out (easier this time with my new "easy does it technique). :wink:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
...and start tinkerin', or in my case preparing for the smog check...already got the PCM out (easier this time with my new "easy does it technique). :wink:
I haven't received the "prepare to be fucked" letter from the DMV yet on the srt. Got one for the Z06 which is due like 4/24/19. Going to procrastinate on that one. I believe the neon's birthday is in June so I'll be receiving the letter soon. :|

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm so glad to be in a state that doesn't have that *#@$
You and me both. Looks like Ohio wont be requiring a front plate in the next few months. Cant wait to take mine off lol

Ah but today it was spectacular, crystal clear, sunshine, green hills, blue skies, temp almost 80*F.
Can't wait to go fly fishing for big 'bows on the "Lower Sac" next month!
That does sound nice but man is the west coast expensive.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
You and me both. Looks like Ohio wont be requiring a front plate in the next few months. Cant wait to take mine off lol

That does sound nice but man is the west coast expensive.
Yeah but the jobs pay more. my 40 hr job in california is like 18 an hour in arizona. is a 400k house here 200k in arizona? Not really. It doesn't cost half as less to live in arizona. Maybe in the park on the lawn states but who wants to live there? No airboatville life for me.

·
Super Moderator
15,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,668
Really my only beef with California when we lived there was just too many people. People on top of people on top of people. Now if you grew up in the city, and are used to it, maybe it isn't a concern. I wasn't used to it and it really wore on me after awhile.

They weren't mean or anything, in fact, for the most part, the people around San Diego were pleasant to be around and I had fun there.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Yes too many people. I hardly go places anymore. Its better to just buy things online nowadays. Just sucks if you need to try on things, ya know? I went through hell trying to buy motorcycle boots recently. I wear a 12 in EVERYTHING and the boots I got were too big. Sent them back- didn't have 11's in stock. Didn't tell me this at the time so I wait 3 weeks, get pissed, get my money back, and order through someone else. /rant. San diego is okay. I'm not one for the beach. Just riddled with rich pretentious a-holes. I don't want to raise my kids in Orange County. I'd rather have a bunch of money and live inland and suffer the commute. My only problem is nothing I own is sensible. Commuting in a vette/big turbo neon on E85/ xr600r dirt bike is getting old. Hard to think about something else when I don't have a car payment though.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Maybe this will help cheer you up:

https://www.kron4.com/news/national/men-find-fridge-full-of-beer-while-cleaning-up-after-flood/1872179839

Men find fridge full of beer while cleaning up after flood

NEBRASKA (KTAL) - It's kind of like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Two Nebraska men found a fridge full of beer during the clean-up process.

Kyle Simpson and Gayland Stouffer discovered a refrigerator packed with ice-cold beer after a flood.

They were cleaning up near the Platte River when they saw the fridge.

They trekked through waist-deep water, ice jams, and washouts to get to it.

When they opened it up, they found the prize.

Simpson called it, "a bright spot in a crappy day."

The two men touched base with the owner of the fridge and promised to return it - minus a few beers - once the roads are clear.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Related: When did craigslist start charging people to sell items, I had to pay 5 bucks to post that add, and provide all of my personal information...
are you serious? I guess that is the final nail in for craigslist.
This is why facebook market has taken off. It is now a necessary evil. :|
You can use let go or offer up but facebook seems to be better because everyone uses it.

·
Super Moderator
15,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,679
Yah, I've got to dig up my old info from last year and try to find the numbers from the two businesses I talked to that rebuild the transmissions. If anyone has ideas on that, I'm pretty sure I'm out 2 grand no matter who I go with.

I don't have facebook nor will I ever go back to it (2012 deleted it). I hope with all my being that Facebook f'ing dies, or at least goes down for a full 30 days, to watch the idiot social media fools lose their minds.

No offense to those of you who like facebook, but it isn't good for anyone in the long run.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
2661 - 2680 of 2730 Posts