Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE! 04/01/09 We have a few sets of Slipstreams available. We have ONE set of Slipstreams 15x7.5 5x100 +35 offset in Flat Black and ONE in Gunmetal. We also have ONE set of 15x8 5x100 +20 offset in Yamaha Black.

15x7.5 slipstreams are $460.00 plus shipping

15x8 slipstreams are $476.00 plus shipping

These are limited to stock so once they are gone they are gone.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
id be interested in 6 slip streams in 15x8 with a 20mm offset

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
id like to get a set of rota torques 17x8 +35 offset in yamaha black or hyperblack

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
that makes four for the rota torques :clap:

get us a group buy or at least a good price and you have yourselves some buyers! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We can do a group buy on the torques. The next shipment will not be in for 2 months. If you guys are willing to wait then lets do it.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
i'm willing to wait depending on the price :readclose

if i'm only gonna save $20 or something waiting for two months isn't worth it...

can you give us a better estimate? we can start notifying members of a great group buy in other sections that may be interested... but you should definitely make a detailed thread in the vendors group buy section if you are really considering it.

let us know in this thread too though, so that you don't lose those of us currently interested as buyers... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I'd like to get the torque's in 18 x 8 with the correct offset. But would take the 17's if the group buy price was good. Any ideas on the price yet?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts