Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
yes these are complete weld in cages. hopefully we will have pics up by next week as to ryan will have his installed over at darksyde racing :thumbsup: check back soon!

·
Registered
358 Posts
neonracer26 said:
thanks for the update Nick! are you able to weld it in after i purchace it? if so, whats the price? thanks again! :clap:
I personally will not be doing the welding but i have a shop lined up to do so. So i will be referring you to them :thumbsup: Keep checken back for pics!

Nick @ Absolut Boost

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
i may be interested in being the tester car for these? :rofl:

no, but would most likely be interested in a pre-bent kit for me to weld in if you are selling at a great price after shipping costs! just keep us updated and post up some pics SOON!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
neonracer26 said:
what are the prices of the role cages? I thinking they all cant be $395. The sooner I know this, the sooner I'll buy. Thanks! Oh, yeah, one more thing.....WHERE ARE MY PICS! J/K :jester:
lol true. check out our site we have updated pricing on the cages depending on what point you would like.

www.absolutboost.com

And as soon as i get the pics they will be posted for ya guys :thumbsup: Thanks again for being patient.

Nick @ Absolut Boost

1 - 18 of 18 Posts