Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In mid-Feb I had ordered one of their exhaust systems. I spoke with Ryan, who is a nice guy. But their shop is definitely having customer service issues as I was told several times that my exhaust would be ready, only to have it delayed. I called several times and left messages with my phone number, and never got a call back. Keep in mind I had been charged almost $1000 on my credit card, and was being left in limbo. I always had to initiate the phone calls, and only got someone on the line 1/3 of the time. Finally, they made an appointment for me to come down and have the exhaust installed. A week later I drove there and Ryan told me the exhaust was not ready (no big surprise actually :ben: ), and they didn't have my phone number to call me back. :confused: I cancelled my order, and they had trouble finding my order history on the computer. Finally they found my order, and it didn't have any of my information associated with it (that's why it took so long), no name, no address, no phone number. I wonder how they keep track of customers that way! There aren't many tuner shops in San Diego, so I really hope that they hire more people, or do something to get organized so that people aren't left out in the cold without any response. Ryan if you are reading this, sorry man. You are way cool, and refunded my money fast. That evo outside looked hot, and I wish your company the best. But other people on this forum are waiting for products that are late, and there needs to be better communication bro. Good luck! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
RNR youre FIRED!!!

:bandit:

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
not too surprised actually.. If you all remember when they first made their appearance on the boards, many people did some digging on them and found them to have shady customer service. they assured us they had rectified the problems. Well guess they haven't! :flame:

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month, 2011
8,916 Posts
If you are still looking for an exhaust MaxxFab is the way to go.

I installed the 3" Side Exit system on my car and it looks and sounds fantastic (and shoots a hell of a flame - knowledge passed onto me by the Z06 I was leading down the front straight at VIR last weekend).

The quality Scott puts into these systems is second to none.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, I'm reading the evo forums and they are notorious for bad service.

·
Premium Member
6,000 Posts
Yea A friend of mine bout their full turboback exhaust including an o2 housing for his Evo. THey shipped him the downpipe and catback, and said they'd ship him the o2 when it was done. Well he waited like 2 months gave them a call and asked about the o2 housing they said it's been ready since last month! well why didn't they ship it?? apparently they didn't have his shipping info or whatever.....Anywho it's a great exhaust system none the less. But you're right they need work on the customer service!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm truly sorry about all the bad experience ya'll have had w/ RNR. Fortunately for me, besides a MINOR delay, I got my TBE w/o a scratch. Their customer service was really good w/ me. I really hope that everyone else gets their stuff from RNR. Calling them usually gets faster results by the way :thumbsup:

·
Banned
9,475 Posts
BlueSRTAndy said:
I'm truly sorry about all the bad experience ya'll have had w/ RNR. Fortunately for me, besides a MINOR delay, I got my TBE w/o a scratch. Their customer service was really good w/ me. I really hope that everyone else gets their stuff from RNR. Calling them usually gets faster results by the way :thumbsup:
he did call... and even WENT TO THEIR SHOP!!!! :readclose

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i used to call them 2-3 & sometimes 4 days a week!!! worthless. .

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me too. I left voice mails, none of them got returned. I got one call from Brandon to set up the install appointment. It's weird, if they could call me to set up the appointment, why couldn't they call to let me know they didn't have my exhaust ready before I drove out to El Cajon? :stab:

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
you know hind sight is always 20/20 .. and i have been waiting and waiting on their manifold .. about three weeks ago i gave up .. i had also talked to ryan about building me a cat-back.. but changed my mind about that also ...

sometimes you just have a gut feeling when something isn't going to work out..now i suppose i don't regret giving up on them.. hopefully they can fix this, it would be a shame for them to go before they ever started ..

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
If you remember when they first came out with there exhaust they said it was a 3" system and they actually used like 2-1/4" flanges or something stupid and then corrected the problem.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts