Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.rimoftheworldrally.com

I just wanted to let everyone know the RIM of the World Rally is coming up this month in Lancaster!

This years rally will return the some of the orginal roads that were badly damaged several years ago by heavy rains! It's a great opportunity to check out some rally action on some amazing roads!

There will also be a drift event and car show!

If anyone has any questions, let me know...

Andrew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,352 Posts
hey man whats up! well im pretty sure i can get some people to show up and shoe support if your racing. i know for sure daryl will go since he loves rally!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,352 Posts
:rofl: lol i said "shoe" spoken like a true messican!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I wish I was racing but the car hasn't even started being repaired from our 2 1/2 rolls into a tree last month! I know there will be at least one SRT-4 racing though...and it's fun with or without them!

Andrew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,352 Posts
Asutherl said:
Thanks guys! I wish I was racing but the car hasn't even started being repaired from our 2 1/2 rolls into a tree last month! I know there will be at least one SRT-4 racing though...and it's fun with or without them!

Andrew

yea for sure bro, we should all meet some where and then cruise there! shit this might be are next cruise?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well....The X Games just announced they're going to have rally at this summers X Games event in Los Angeles....it's going mainstream!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,352 Posts
Asutherl said:
Well....The X Games just announced they're going to have rally at this summers X Games event in Los Angeles....it's going mainstream!

that would be pretty kool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,290 Posts
we could have a meet up spot at ontario mills right off the ten so that the la people and ie people could meet and drive up together. this should be an ass load of fun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,352 Posts
geekmonster said:
we could have a meet up spot at ontario mills right off the ten so that the la people and ie people could meet and drive up together. this should be an ass load of fun!
im down for that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,352 Posts
hey what time does everything start!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,657 Posts
Daryl said:
I'd be down for a caravan too....I don't think I really want to drive the srt all the way up tho
:bs:If the road i'm thinking is the one you take to get up there,then you're driving it's full of nice twisties :)


Oh and count me in as yes if nothing comes up by then
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,352 Posts
yea daryl its a pretty fun drive actually! we can meet at santa fe then caravan to ontario then have everyone caravan to lancaster!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,472 Posts
We shall see :) End of April? We have so mayn things coming up lol....Dyno Day the 16th, Grand Prix Next week and Drifting this week.....how am I going to save o_O
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,352 Posts
or my bad they can meet in ontario then we can all meet in santa fe!
 
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Top