Dodge SRT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Akuma you are not an individual. A true individual whould just do what they want and not search for peoples approval.

btw....drizze time to bust out the ban stick.

·
Registered
996 Posts
akuma you need to slow your role. As soon as driz gets back form putting water in your mothers dish he is just going to lock this thread aswell.

·
SRTforums Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NIVO88T said:
ok, ok lets not have a war story on akuma this time...."War stories crew vs Akuma77".
Hey nivo Drizz keeps locking threads that have no flaming in them, what's up with that???

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
come on guys leave the fella alone to each his own i think he isnt looking for approval just to show everyone that he isnt the only one that decorates his car like that,besides i dont think anyone here is making his car payment lol

·
SRTforums Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
djgainsbond said:
come on guys leave the fella alone to each his own i think he isnt looking for approval just to show everyone that he isnt the only one that decorates his car like that,besides i dont think anyone here is making his car payment lol
Thank you, that is exactly what I am trying to do. Simply show that there are other opinions out there. Why the hell does drizz keep locking posts with no flaming in them.. What is his problem. Nivo are you there???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.