1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
158 Posts
Awesome vid, I wish there weren't so many damn cops down here I'd be doing that every night. BTW-what kinda numbers are those cars puttin down?

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kNOWfREED0m said:
Awesome vid, I wish there weren't so many damn cops down here I'd be doing that every night. BTW-what kinda numbers are those cars puttin down?
my car, in my signiture

the GTI ran a 13.6 and I forget the mph...it was putting down 289/340 on spray at one point but has since had problems so hes in the middle of fixing them

the mustang is good for high 13's

the eclipse I believe is good for low 13's

and the talon is 400+AWHP:eveilgrin

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just noticed you're in Ft. lauderdale, where do you guys crusie around cuz it seems like every night I go out looking for some fun all I find are the typical ricers and a cip at every other light.... looked like the tunnel to right after 17th St. Causeay?

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, it was the tunnel at US1 and broward blvd

we went out to eat at fuddruckers that night then decided to mess around in the tunnel.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ya I know exactly where that is, I remember just zooming downhill into that tunnel and then right up hil again. Maybe one night i can come ride with you guys.... if you can keep up :jk:

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh I'm sure the talon would be more then willing to run you once the car is tuned....did I forget to mention he has a 200 direct port shot on top of the 400+AWHP? :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
dymondboy2f said:
oh I'm sure the talon would be more then willing to run you once the car is tuned....did I forget to mention he has a 200 direct port shot on top of the 400+AWHP? :)
lol well now you diden't say anything about spray... I'd run him from like a 40 roll just for fun, if he doesn't spray I might have a chance. I'm pretty much stock so I wouldn't be suprised if he took me by a couple cars. A lot of stuff you can do with those DSM's, Im really considering one for a project car next summer, I know they can make some insane power.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all boost he'd still put cars on you, he did the car right and took close to a year building the engine, its a fast car and a sleeper and built to perfection...stock rims, stock ride height, black fmic...the car was done right and not half assed like a lot of dsm's

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
paintbaler1587 said:
:rofl: you pulled up and looked clueless.
I didn't know he started recording before the tunnel and the camera has no red light to indicate its recording :lol:

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
amerimuscle said:
nice vid....whats the name of that trance song....its catchy
no idea, my friend edited the video, not me

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.