1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
the pic wouyld have been enough for me :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I can hear it now, Yeah, I lined up with this SRT 4 and I could tell he wanted some of me so I revved at him. When I took off, he knew what he was up against and backed down. Make that another kill for the Neon Stunta!

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Grunge said:
I can hear it now, Yeah, I lined up with this SRT 4 and I could tell he wanted some of me so I revved at him. When I took off, he knew what he was up against and backed down. Make that another kill for the Neon Stunta!
I was wondering what happened to you avatar/pics :D

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grunge said:
Ok...who the babe? I trade my car for her? LOL

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
hemidakota said:
Grunge said:
Ok...who the babe? I trade my car for her? LOL
Fortunately for me, I don't know her. I say that because if I did know her, I'd be getting a frying pan/rolling pin/tire iron upside the head from my girlfriend. :twisted:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
hahaha funny stuff Grunge. *look at sig*

then: *reads post*

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I hate to say I ran out of material but that girl isn't from Grunge's House of Hoochies and Hizzos. :roll:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Grunge said:
I hate to say I ran out of material but that girl isn't from Grunge's House of Hoochies and Hizzos. :roll:
hey im the brotha pimp here ...back off...lol j/p

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
oh you guys aint seen nuthin till you see what people here in FL *cough* REDNECKS! *cough* Do to V6 lil wang stangs :roll: :wink: :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Bad93Ex said:
2001+ V6 mustangs are as fast as stock Type-R's which isn't too bad. But the disgrace comes in where they stick the money into stickers instead of the motor.
:?: :roll:

·
Registered
13,378 Posts

i remember in high school my good buddy had a 'blue 4 cylinder _auto_ 'stang with spoke hub caps. he was sweating it, and even wanted the 5.0 thingies on the side. we mocked him lovingly. one day, some kids took some electrical tape & designed a wonderful "0.0" on the windshield. the adhesive stayed on the windshield well after removing the tape. i loved it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
15 Participants
HybridKid
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing