Dodge SRT Forum banner

481 - 492 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
holy shit, I feel lucky I got a refund from the nex gb fiasco. That brain surgery stuff sounded like bs to me when I read that. that was after the nex thing was over for me though.

damn, good luck peoples.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Holy shit...I've been glad I didn't have to go through all the hastles that those in the NEX GB did...I almost went in.

My condolences to all affected.

Get'em boys!! :grimrippe

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
So whats the deal with his buisness now... CFDR?? Obviously if he really is still in jail, he can't be running it. Hopefully nobody is placing orders on there...

Well, my car is still on the website! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
castrol said:
Restitution won't come for a couple years after conviction. It's a slow process. I have
been paid restitution before. It is sucky installment payments. I believe Greg would
like to make good on everything BEFORE having to pay restitution.
What makes u say this?

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
toasteroven said:
"Cause for Divorce Racing" still comes up in the SRTForums banner advertising.

Hmmm... DynoWorks was pulled almost immediately and there's a nice warning on their old sub-forums. Doesn't this deserve something similar? Last I checked just a second ago rezin8's account is still listed as "User Banned", so it's not like he could post something directly if he wanted to. I'd hope no one buys anything from CFDR, but there's thousands of registered members here on the forums.

·
Banned
3,841 Posts
I called and e-mailed my stuff to the Detective, and have not heard from him since. I also have not been able to get through to him recently in my attempts...

Anyone else having this problem?

·
"Made" Member
75,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #491
abubamsry said:
I called and e-mailed my stuff to the Detective, and have not heard from him since. I also have not been able to get through to him recently in my attempts...

Since southeastern LA was pretty much wiped off the map, we may have some
difficulty with this for a while...

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
abubamsry said:

I contacted him about how restitution would be handeled and he said that
every thing had been turned over to the district attorneys office and that
we would all be contacted by them.

481 - 492 of 492 Posts