Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone bought from this site i bought 200 dollars worth of stuff and have not heard back from them with a tracking # or anything. The funny thing is i only wanted to know how long shipping will take. any info on this would be great. im not trying to give this guy a bad name just trying to get some info thanks.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
this is the company that does the stickers and stuff right?

i think they just dont answer emails, but they send out everything... i got my stuff real quick... i owuld say you should as well.. just wait till it comes.. if it doesnt come soon, then i would post~ they are too busy i guess to answer questions like that (although that kinda sucks) but yea, they'll send it quick

·
Registered
140 Posts
How long has it been?

smokey007 said:
has anyone bought from this site i bought 200 dollars worth of stuff and have not heard back from them with a tracking # or anything. The funny thing is i only wanted to know how long shipping will take. any info on this would be great. im not trying to give this guy a bad name just trying to get some info thanks.
I got fairly quick delivery (5 working days) from them a few months ago for my order. :clap: It came by regular US mail (USPS) and not sure if there was a tracking number involved. My stripes were obviously in stock at the time of my order, though. There might be an item in your order that wasn't "off the shelf." You could ask them to "ship all available" and backorder balance but it might mean they would want you to pay the extra shipping. Ask first. My Avery Dennison laser stripes from Revolution worked out really well. Good luck. :hi:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i got half my stuff today the quality is great and i guess the shipping was fast and im just impatant. but thanks for the replys and i would recamend buying from them that is as long as i get the rest of my order

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.