Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are opening our doors to organize a philly area weekly meet at our shop. those who come in will recieve deals on parts and also dyno pulls. our shop is located right off the 95n or south cottman ave exit. 7132 wissanoming street philadelphia pa 19135.

all cars welcomed. we can set it up from 6pm till 10 pm.

please post if interested

·
Registered
208 Posts
that'd be cool as hell....P.M. me when ur gonna start haveing them

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
im down once i get the car tuned in. finally got the trans put in and got it back on the road. i need to make an appointment with u guys for some work.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I will be there this saturday the 8th. my buddy with a '91 GT may come also. what is the price of dyno pulls with a/f? thx

·
Super Moderator
34,543 Posts
im sure ill swing by on occasion,.. but for the most parts saturdays are pretty busy for me

btw ray dont forget to let me know when you have my traction bars

·
Registered
55 Posts
ill come this sat nite i need some dyno pulls. will you guys do any tuning? i just put my profec b wideband and safc II. im in dier need of tuning

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
if ur doin it this weekend to ill try and be down with i may just swing down with victor again if he is goin after work later man o ya the springs are great

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
hey ray anyword on that estament i phoned in last monday? waiting on a call back so i can shoot u guys some money to get this thing rolling.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
damn i wish i had 2000 to get that agp 50 trim from you guys. eventualy i will. you should give it to me on credit , or maybe layaway, set up a payment plan hahahaha. hope it dosent rain next sat i need some tuning. and you guys got any spark plugs cause mine are about shot

1 - 20 of 29 Posts