Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

Steve Anderson and I would like those of you that have already purchased this oil and are using it, to reply with your findings. As I stated weeks ago about this awesome oil, it has truely been a revelation to the performance of my motor and we are anxious to see what your opinions are.

So with that said please reply with honest statements concerning this oil...
Oh by the way, I want to say thank you to all of you that puchased this oil...I'm a firm believer in trying anything once and I'm here to tell you, I'm glad that I decided to try this oil....

I'll never go back....

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm using leading edge lubricants oil. I was using Mobil 1. I honestly did notice a power increase on the butt dyno. I don't have any real dyno numbers before and after but I could tell a difference. The car pulled stronger.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Let me start-over. I want to hear results from owners who are using the LE oil. NOT RP. Just like Steve said: has anyone experienced less valve-train noise, better gas mpg, etc???

LE oil is on the way for me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i am a royal purple user and have been for a long time. i purchase a case of this oil from modern performance so when i got it i change my oil.. i really can't feel or here any differents in the engine. but i don't think its hurting my car and who knows it many be doing a better job then royal purple i just don't know.. any way thanks for the free engine cool stuff.

·
Registered
89 Posts
dyno results using LE motor oil

Thanks everyone who is using the oil you all should notice the same things with your engine performance. and the oil will last up to 5000 miles before you will have to change but 3000 miles is okay also.
you should see anywhere between 5 to 10 hp increase on the dyno and more on heavily modified engines. this power will be seen between 3500 and 5500 rpm with peak power at 6200rpm being 3hp or better. remember you drive your car in the 3500 to 5500 rpm band most of the time and this is were the oil kicks ass. peak hp numbers dont mean anything because your car only runs in that area for fraction of seconds.
you will also notice that the oil will run very clean and loves to be pushed hard meaning that the more u rev the better the oil gets.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.