Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any tips for me? My dad said I can have the one he’s had sitting behind his house for four years.

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
Any tips.... we need to know what you're starting with to have any idea on what to suggest it needs...

hell, a good point to start with would be WHY it has been sitting for 4 years...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any tips.... we need to know what you're starting with to have any idea on what to suggest it needs...

hell, a good point to start with would be WHY it has been sitting for 4 years...
My dad bought it because he wanted to fix it* really the only thing it doesn't need is new interior or engine block. The glass is alright and the body just needs repainted but everything else needs replaced

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
That still kind of vague. Can you get us some pictures of what you're working with?

will the engine run? with a good battery, does the motor even try to turn over? is the wiring harness all hacked up? does it even have wheels on it....? the list of questions could go on and on....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That still kind of vague. Can you get us some pictures of what you're working with?

will the engine run? with a good battery, does the motor even try to turn over? is the wiring harness all hacked up? does it even have wheels on it....? the list of questions could go on and on....
Well yes it does have the stock rims I can also get pics over spring break in heading t9 see dad. The wiring harness looked OK last time I saw it. The thing will run with all new....... everything above the Pistons and engine block, also new Pistons the old ones are rusted out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts