Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I bought am AGP UHP from someone on here nad it didn't come with the resistor for the temp sensor. :flame:

What are my options? Can I pick up an equivlant from Radio Shack? Or is it something that has to be from you guys?

Let me know.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should I send you a pic of it?

It is a brass sensor with two solid black wires comning off of it.

I don't remember if there were any numbers or marking on it. but let me know if a pic would be better.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greg_04-SRT4 said:
Should I send you a pic of it?

It is a brass sensor with two solid black wires comning off of it.

I don't remember if there were any numbers or marking on it. but let me know if a pic would be better.
:bump: For answer

·
Registered
961 Posts
i too need the threaded version... my custom pipe leaked and i picked this one up from another srt owner.... which is funny that he doesnt show up to the local meets anymore

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
[email protected] wrote: It depends on when the UHP was first purchased. We've changed to a new temp sensor in February that doesn't require a resistor.

1. How do I tell if I have the new style or the old style?

2. What would happen if I put the resistor on the new style, would it throw off the readings?

I just don't want to fry the temp sensor for no reason.

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
Greg_04-SRT4 said:
[email protected] wrote: It depends on when the UHP was first purchased. We've changed to a new temp sensor in February that doesn't require a resistor.

1. How do I tell if I have the new style or the old style?

2. What would happen if I put the resistor on the new style, would it throw off the readings?

I just don't want to fry the temp sensor for no reason.
1. You have the old one.
2. Yes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts