Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last month this place has grown pretty fast. The main SRT 4 Discussion area is filling up too fast with various posts. Can you add a few more SRT 4 Specific Sections? Maybe everyone could give some suggestions on the other topic sections. I know there is some important information that will be lost if we don't get it more organized. Possible topics:

1. Mods/Upgrades/Performance
2. Vehicle Problems/ Dealer Service
3. maybe an SRT 4 vs WRX section (Since it always seems to come up and as long as they keep the posts in that section)
4. SRT 4 Stories / Kills

If anyone else has ideas, please add to this. Another idea would be giving power to 1 or 2 other people so they'd be able to move posts that are in the wrong place. I'm sure there are a few people who wouldn't abuse their power. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Grunge said:
In the last month this place has grown pretty fast. The main SRT 4 Discussion area is filling up too fast with various posts. Can you add a few more SRT 4 Specific Sections? Maybe everyone could give some suggestions on the other topic sections. I know there is some important information that will be lost if we don't get it more organized. Possible topics:

1. Mods/Upgrades/Performance
2. Vehicle Problems/ Dealer Service
3. maybe an SRT 4 vs WRX section (Since it always seems to come up and as long as they keep the posts in that section)
4. SRT 4 Stories / Kills

If anyone else has ideas, please add to this. Another idea would be giving power to 1 or 2 other people so they'd be able to move posts that are in the wrong place. I'm sure there are a few people who wouldn't abuse their power. Thanks for your time.
I SECOND THIS....AGAIN!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
we definitely need some more moderators. or just have the ones we have now come here more often!!! :p

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if we keep bumping it, maybe someone will see it :lol: Or I could just send a pm to the mods...probably a better idea...

Feel free to suggest any new topic sections....

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Aye, me's thinkin the same thin! PM them and keep bumping this topic. I like your ideas accept instead of just making it SRT-4 vs WRX, It should be SRT vs HPCC (High performance Compact Cars or something like that) to make it a more fun and arugable (friendly) playing. Don't forget there's also EVO, Spec-V, Si, etc. in the same playing field!

*edit* I'm trying to look through the posts and I have to scroll about 2 pages lengths b4 I get to the beginning of the day. Frustrating when your looking for a certain post :x

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True, like I said originally, I was looking for feedback. I like your idea better about including all the SCC's.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
I request they take down the yellow SRT-4 in their logo & replace it with a better picture instead. Is it just me or does that angle look like, dare I say, a NEON :shock:!

·
Registered
313 Posts
any moderator, feel free to have a link or something pushing people to join #SRT4 on irc.shadowfire.org for a fun time chat too.. :)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
it needs to be a picture of the production version at least.

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Xerxes said:
Grunge said:
SpitterGuy said:
drizze99 said:
drizze99 said:
Grunge said:
-Bump- shameless attempt to increase post count -Bump-
I see your bump and I raise it 2x!!
let's just keep quoting quotes
Why would we want to do that?? :twisted:
Don't make me quote your quote that was a quote of a quote...or something.
All right, you've done it now. I've got to quote your quote because he quoted your quote cause I quoted my quote, SO QUOTE THAT!! :evil:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
drizze99 said:
Xerxes said:
Grunge said:
SpitterGuy said:
drizze99 said:
drizze99 said:
Grunge said:
-Bump- shameless attempt to increase post count -Bump-
I see your bump and I raise it 2x!!
let's just keep quoting quotes
Why would we want to do that?? :twisted:
Don't make me quote your quote that was a quote of a quote...or something.
All right, you've done it now. I've got to quote your quote because he quoted your quote cause I quoted my quote, SO QUOTE THAT!! :evil:
Okay, let me get this straight. You quoted a quote of Xerxes, quoting a quote of Spitterguy to keep quoting quotes of quotes we made which obviously are too many quotes and I'm sure if there was a rule against quoting quotes to keep quoting quotes, we broke it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
8 Participants
SilverBullet
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing