Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just wondering to myself, in a few years are we going to have to replace all of our vacuum lines? I was going to buy a FD (RX-7), and I remeber that one of the major pains of that car was replacing all the factory rubber vacuum lines with silicon ones. Are we going to have this problem in the future too? Or do we have a newer/better rubber used today?

·
Premium Member
9,893 Posts
chewie said:
So I was just wondering to myself, in a few years are we going to have to replace all of our vacuum lines? I was going to buy a FD (RX-7), and I remeber that one of the major pains of that car was replacing all the factory rubber vacuum lines with silicon ones. Are we going to have this problem in the future too? Or do we have a newer/better rubber used today?
thank god is not too much rubber under the hood as far as vacuum hoses go.
if you live in a dry climate then yes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I Already Decided That I Didn't Want That Head Ache So I Went Ahead And Redid Mine And Got Rid Of A Few Pointless Ones At The Same Time. Wasn't Too Bad I Think I Had An Hour In It And I Did It In The Dark In A Buddies Driveway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.