Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my girlfriends 04 srt-4, and it's in need of some restoration. I was hoping to find a source for new carpet to put in there, but I haven't had great luck so far. Is there a go-to spot I should be aware of? Rock auto had nothing for it, unfortunately. :crying2:

(Apologies if this is in the wrong area, I didn't see anything that looked more appropriate, move me as needed)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I just bought my girlfriends 04 srt-4, and it's in need of some restoration. I was hoping to find a source for new carpet to put in there, but I haven't had great luck so far. Is there a go-to spot I should be aware of? Rock auto had nothing for it, unfortunately. :crying2:

(Apologies if this is in the wrong area, I didn't see anything that looked more appropriate, move me as needed)
I've been looking for a little while for one of mine as well. Junkyard is probably going to be our best bet.
I too looked and could not find anything. Given the age of the vehicle I think that ship may have sailed. It will probably be cheaper to contact a local upholstery shop.

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
I too looked and could not find anything. Given the age of the vehicle I think that ship may have sailed. It will probably be cheaper to contact a local upholstery shop.
You'd be surprised. '05 Neon hit my local yard just the other day. It's MINT. I think I'm going to go back and yank the carpet out of it tomorrow.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Its really simple to do. Find an upholstery shop or outlet and tell them what you need, get extra length. Our seats come out easily so just remove the old and use chalk to draw template on the new carpet. Trim it extra few inches all around, then trim it to fit as you install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts