Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i know this is a newb question, but how should i run my vac lines so that i dont need the ugly solenoids anymore? I have an a/m bov that i am using the t/b vac line on, and green lined the agp wga
any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
i was told by a few guys at agp that if you pull the noids out you will pull codes, doesnt matter what stage you have. They recomended that once i do my stg upgrade and have no vac lines attached to the noiuds to just tuck them behind the ecu and the head light. Gets them out of the way, and leave them hooked up, cable wise.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
you have 15+ ppl you know that could answer this for you and you didn't even ask. i feel hurt.

anyways, you have to have the solenoids plugged in no matter what or you will get codes. they do not have to have any vac lines going in or out of them, but they have to be plugged in. just make sure if you take off the overboost (red line) you cap the nipple on the cold pipe. there is also one that needs to be connected to vent the gas tank. thats what i was told it does, so i have it hooked up. not using the solenoids, but hooked up directly. pm the killer and he will do a vac line job on your car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts