Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So let's say the spoiler is removed. Whatta ya do about the holes? Just body-fill 'em and then repaint the trunk lid? Will most paint places have a color close enough to match? Or can they get colors directly from Chrysler?

Cannikin :)

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
When it comes to factory colors, most places can match them. All they have to do is check the fender tag and paint code and they can match it with the factory color. I am not sure if they mix it themselves or buy it from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The factory neon spoiler(not SRT version) should fit in place of the SRT spoiler without any other modifications. Its about 1/3-1/2 of the height on the SRT- version.

That might be a more economical option, as I am sure there will be people willing to trade the lower spoiler for the baby carriage/stroller version that comes on the SRT.

Otherwise, most paint/body shops mix their own paint, very few will buy premixed colors from the factory. However, you would have a better change of getting factory mixed paint from a Dodge dealer with a body shop.

Just my .02

Chris
GM, TriState Audio and Performance

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I like the SRT-4 and everything Dodge has done with it, but thats about the only thing they screwed up. Putting that park bench on there...... :(

-5OH

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Slow5OH said:
I like the SRT-4 and everything Dodge has done with it, but thats about the only thing they screwed up. Putting that park bench on there...... :(

-5OH
Hey whats wrong with a park bench? :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Exhaust Depot
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing