Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I had it in my car and took it out. If i can remember right, i think you had to cut the wires from behind the harness. I'm pretty sure that's what i did. Someone correct me if im wrong

·
Registered
77 Posts
Disconnect the wiring harness. It's right behind the sub/amp. You can see it. Then unbolt the whole assembly and remove it from the trunk. It's that easy. No wire cutting required.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
The Darkness said:
Disconnect the wiring harness. It's right behind the sub/amp. You can see it. Then unbolt the whole assembly and remove it from the trunk. It's that easy. No wire cutting required.
Bingo. Also, the bottom of the enclosure is held in with velcro and is actually kinda hard to pull out but it'll come.

·
Registered
34 Posts
dodgethssrt said:
well ive been tryin to unscrew the bolt but its not comin out...it just keeps on turning....i tried holding the back of it also, and turnin it, but then it doesnt even move...i duno how the hell to take this thing out...
there are 2 bolts to remove and it comes out with no problem,
1) look straight at the sub, above the box is a torx screw, dont know the size take that out, and then the screw/bolt twords the rear of the car only needs to be loosened b/c it (the kicker box) just slides out if it is loose

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
couniman'srt said:
there are 2 bolts to remove and it comes out with no problem,
1) look straight at the sub, above the box is a torx screw, dont know the size take that out, and then the screw/bolt twords the rear of the car only needs to be loosened b/c it (the kicker box) just slides out if it is loose
k, great man...thanks for the help

so anyone wanna buy just the kicker sub/amp for the trunk?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts