Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know a safeway of removing the cross on the front bumper without making the front bumper look stupid or no paint where the connection points are? thanks....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
lmag said:
does anyone know a safeway of removing the cross on the front bumper without making the front bumper look stupid or no paint where the connection points are? thanks....:thumbsup:
I've seen people do it with a dremel or any sort of sharp crafting knife. Afterwards you need to add fiberglass? I believe to re-paint the spaces you'll end up having.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good thanx appreciate it...

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I only cut mine out because I hit a carpet on the freeway. I would say don't do it. But if you really like it just use a nice good qaulity razor. Just be carefull not to cut yourself. If you really need to fill in the little cuts (I didn't care to do it you can't even tell unless you are planning on becoming a show car)

To fill it you need to know how to do body work. It's pretty much sanding fiberglassing, sanding again, prepping, painting. If it's your first time do not do it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea so any sharp razor and cut across it as close as possible then....?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
coo thanx guys...:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts