Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past few months he have been contact by too World Challenge teams,
that have been searching for the best (Motor Mounts) on the market and they have finally found what they were looking for when they contacted us.
Snyder Motorsports and speedtechnik are the teams were are sponsering for
the 2005 World Challenge session,if your looking for more info on the drivers
and cars you can visit there websites or visit www.world-challenge.com

Here is link for there websites.

www.snymo.com

www.speedtechnik.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
JasonJLM said:
In the past few months he have been contact by too World Challenge teams,
that have been searching for the best (Motor Mounts) on the market and they have finally found what they were looking for when they contacted us.
Snyder Motorsports and speedtechnik are the teams were are sponsering for
the 2005 World Challenge session,if your looking for more info on the drivers
and cars you can visit there websites or visit www.world-challenge.com

Here is link for there websites.

www.snymo.com

www.speedtechnik.com
You want to be like the pro's? You need to use the product's the pro's use.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
hemidakota said:
I wondering what MOPAR will be running....
:lol: Stock mounts? After all, according to MOPAR, any mounts other than that will damage their oil pans :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
I knew I got the right mounts!!!! Plus they are beautiful too! I have the upper mount in and will be installing the lower and tranny mount within a week. Jason shipped these out to me right away and everyone at a meet on Sunday commented on how beautiful they are! So not only are they functional, they also are good looking enough to show!

·
Registered
740 Posts
JasonJLM said:
I think you allready purchased the top mount from us correct?
Wow, good memory. I did, yes! I actually would like to buy another full set if possible :thumbsup:

Also, I want to buy a set of those poly exhaust hangers as well!

Thanks, Jason!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Jason,

We got the new mounts installed Thurs/Fri. Let me just say that these are VERY nice pieces. We had no issues at all with the install and although we haven't tested anything yet, these are sure to make things much better. Oh, and for some reason they seem to draw more attention then anything else under the hood! Thanks again for all your help and support!

Rick

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SnyderMotorsports said:
Jason,

We got the new mounts installed Thurs/Fri. Let me just say that these are VERY nice pieces. We had no issues at all with the install and although we haven't tested anything yet, these are sure to make things much better. Oh, and for some reason they seem to draw more attention then anything else under the hood! Thanks again for all your help and support!

Rick
Were glad we can be apart of your team.Also do you have any pictures of the car?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts