Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is expected refresh to the 05 model minivan to compete to the harshes competition yet.

There are building the 2004 model upto December and then switching to the new designed minivan.

<snip>DCX has simplified the entire line of domestic minivans for '04. The "Sport" model is gone in both SWB and LWB with the SXT having additional content to fill the gap. The eL is also gone. Dodge loses the ES model to give the high end customers over to Chrysler T&C. Content on the SXT and eX Grand Caravans will target the Honda LX and EX, respectively. SWB Caravan SE now only will have the 4 cyl, no V-6 option. Chrysler will not have the 4 cyl option on their SWB T&C. Dodge will also have an "Anniversary Edition" Grand Caravan, with some additional doo dads and badging, limited production run of only 10,000 vehicles. No signs of avy external changes to body panels or appearance. Personally, I was hoping for a little exterior pizazz to spark some interest. Sienna is getting ALL the press!

<snip> Just to clarify, we're talking about a hemi-headed V6 for the minivans, rumored to put out close to 300hp.

<snip-MOLE>The 2004 model will be built from July 28th until December 23rd. This will include only small changes like new interior colours. The 2005 will launch after Christmas holidays with fold in 2nd and 3rd row seats, side air bags, navigation system and I think a refreshed facia. This is all off the original minivan platform. Full makeover to come for 2006! :blink:

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
haha 300 hp hemi nimivan dude that would kick so much ass! I would entertain buying one just to trick it out and start smoking SS in my minivan.

haha that would rock Kodos to dcx if it is true!

·
Registered
342 Posts
WRX4m3 said:
haha 300 hp hemi nimivan dude that would kick so much ass! I would entertain buying one just to trick it out and start smoking SS in my minivan.

haha that would rock Kodos to dcx if it is true!
i think that would help w/ the decision to have kids :) ..i dont think it would be so bad cruisin around in that w/ the kids..then when they start cryin just go WOT and let the exhaust open up...dunno if their cryin if ya cant hear em...hehe... :twisted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts