Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We should get it going again, anybody wanna meet up this sunday at like 2pm? citrus plaza......:thumbsup: lets try to get another good turn out guys

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
me and The_EE are gonna be at my place ripping the axles out of his gsx on sunday...maybe next weekend tho

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Im down but if everyone wants to do it next week, then I'm down too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
that is if i can even make it next week...still don't have my turbo yet and i ordered my f#$%%^ing walbro on the 4th from fallbrook, CA not even half a state away and I haven't gotten it yet. Went with the $99 w/free sh on ebay guaranteed 1-3 days...that was 11 days ago! Paypal buyer credit ftw tho, I can get my money back but that still doesn't cure the fact that i don't have a damn fuel pump

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
jcturbo03 said:
where is citrus plaza at?
off the 10 east bound. From the 215 you go east like maybe 5 miles, get off on alabama and go left (north) then you'll get to i believe it's lugonia and make a right and the big plaza on your left is the citrus plaza. Theres a bookstore, red robbin, target, khols' etc in there

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Depending on what time we start Justin we might be able to make it.

Barring no problems ( This is a DSM after all, problems will arise ) it should not take too long to do. Once the axles are out, it should not take more then maybe 20 minutes a side to complete the swap.

I will need to check out my rotors while I have everything apart, maybe find someplace to get them turned because it could very well be those that are my problem.

Just knocking everything out that I can. I've also got Tie rod ends and front camber to do as well but I think I will be saving that for another weekend when I can afford to get a alignment as well.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Well seeing as how Sunday is FATHERS DAY this sunday not such a good idea... but I could prob make it out next week or we can attempt a weeknight meet... I'm free Tues and Thurs anytime after 5pm. But Sundays seem to work out.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Ahahahhahaha John you want a different car now too?:rofl:

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
jonnysrt2004 said:
next sunday then...we gotta get something going before i trde in my car.lol
damn son gimme my auduibahn back! lol, just playin mang...what'cha plannin on getting?

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm waiting on Nissan to release the next SE-R for the Altima... if it makes it way onto the Altima Coupe... then I'm jumping ship! IF not then I will be waiting to see the next gen 350z... if they fixed all the things they did wrong oh yea jumpin ship! Other then that I will be holding onto my car for a few more years... (2 or 3!)

·
Registered
399 Posts
well no one has to worry about me jumpng ship. i love my car for the price and what i get out of it. also no problems whatsoever. im keeping my car forever because it treats me well and its my first car and in my own name. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
deathsite said:
well no one has to worry about me jumpng ship. i love my car for the price and what i get out of it. also no problems whatsoever. im keeping my car forever because it treats me well and its my first car and in my own name. :thumbsup:

WERD! awwww Its my "FIRST" car LOL......you lil bitch. Naaa just messin foo, what you been up too? Hey tell your grandma i said whats up and i miss her guming my jewels.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
my first car was a 1980 toyota tercel hatchback. wish i could have had something nicer, but $225 for it and i owned it straight up was nice. while all the kids in high school were getting their cars taken away from them cause their parents bought them, i always had mine. might have been grounded, but still had the car and didn't have to ride the bus.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
my first car was a 62 bug...i miss that thing. but i don't miss workin gon it until midnight just to make it to school th enext day...:jester:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts