Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SRT4 at red robin

Had a full intercooler, was at the kent red robin off of benson. Just wondering whose close to me cause its the first one Ive seen around in this area! Was Monday night.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Ceyvme said:
SRT4 at red robin

Had a full intercooler, was at the kent red robin off of benson. Just wondering whose close to me cause its the first one Ive seen around in this area! Was Monday night.
I'm willing to put money on it being JR. He lives in that area, as do I.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Aye, JR is the only red on the boards with a different intercooler in our area. At least that I know of.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
RED ROBIN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But im baised, cause i have worked there for 3 years out here in cali. I have a red one too, so i thought maybe there was a mix up lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
What's so amazing though is the fact that this post has been up as long as it has without him posting in it. :lol:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JRsRoxxyGerlie said:
IT WAS US! J.R. and I went there after the races!

Michelle

Notice three guys including a red haired kid yelling profanities? (kenny ><) We were in the lower side, by the kitchen..

·
Registered
874 Posts
Ceyvme said:
Notice three guys including a red haired kid yelling profanities? (kenny ><) We were in the lower side, by the kitchen..
LOL Nope, we were in the bar. I was hungry and concentrating on time slips. (Well, J.R. was concentrating on time slips...)

Michelle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts